MTHFR Wellbeing B6 Drops 100mL
B6 drops contains activated B6 which maintains a healthy immune system, general mental wellbeing and nervous system function. B6 is an important coenzyme in the synthesis of GABA, dopamine and serotonin. It contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contains an active Vitamin B6 in an easy liquid form.
- Allows for easy titration and administration to children or adults.
- Pleasant tasting so can be swallowed directly or added to food and drink.
- B6 Maintains/supports energy levels
- B6 Maintains/support energy production
- B6 Maintains/supports general health and wellbeing
- B6 Maintains/supports immune system health
- B6 Maintains/supports healthy immune system function B6 Supports a healthy stress response
- B6 Maintains/supports general mental wellbeing
- B6 Aids the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- B6 Maintains/supports nervous system health
- B6 Maintains/supports nervous system function
Gluten, soy, corn, egg, GMO, dairy, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, aspartate, lactose, peanuts, phenylalanine.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take one teaspoon (5 mL) once daily*
Children 8 to 18 years: Take one teaspoon (5 mL) once daily* Children 2 to 7 years: Take 1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) once daily*
*Or as directed by your health professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains Vitamin B6).