Folate and MTHFR: Are They Affecting Your Pregnancy?
Join Carolyn Ledowsky, naturopath, MTHFR expert and founder of MTHFR Support Australia for this webinar focused on the impact folate and MTHFR can have on your pregnancy.
Why Folate and MTHFR?
Folate and the related MTHFR gene play vital roles in the production of healthy DNA, which is needed for the rapid growth of the unborn foetus.
Therefore, ensuring folate levels and the MTHFR gene are functioning optimally are vital steps in any pre-conception plan, and are necessary investigations for every couple wanting to fall pregnant.
MTHFR Support Australia has created this webinar to provide education, support and information for couples wanting to fall pregnant.
Who Is This Webinar For?
The information in our MTHFR in Pregnancy webinar is suitable for both those who know of their MTHFR status, or those who are yet to be tested. It provides information on MTHFR and methylation for couples who:
- Are wishing to begin pre-conception care
- Are currently attempting to or are unable to fall pregnant
- Are currently or have suffered from pregnancy related issues such as recurrent miscarriages, thrombophilia or preeclampsia
- Are currently undertaking IVF
- Have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Have had a previous children diagnosed with ADD/ ADHD, Autism, Downs Syndrome, learning difficulties, behavioral issues, cleft lip/ palate, Congenital Heart Defects or Neural Tube Defects
This highly comprehensive webinar will take you through all of the pregnancy related facets that are impacted by folate and MTHFR, for both the female and male.
You will learn from the ‘MTHFR in Pregnancy’ Webinar:
- What happens in each of the three trimesters, and how that is related to folate and MTHFR
- The factors that affects male and female’s fertility
- The correct investigations and pathology testing that reveal the factors affecting your fertility
- How folate and MTFHR specifically impact on pregnancy and the growth of the foetus
- How dysfunctional MTHFR and methylation go on to affect
a) preconception, b) pregnancy and c) feotal development
- What specific steps to take if you are either homozygous or heterozygous for the MTHFR gene mutation
- The optimal diet and lifestyle for those with the MTHFR wanting to fall pregnant
Specific nutrients and doses for supporting your healthy pregnancy with MTHFR.
We hope your join us for a highly informative and valuable webinar, as it is information that can impact the health of you and your family to come for generations.
- Upon purchasing the webinar, you will automatically receive unlimited access to the recording for 60 days.
Each attendee will also receive:
- Handouts on testing, diet and lifestyle tips and important pregnancy milestones
- A copy of the slides to refer to at your leisure